God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Phantom symptoms

1) My face is acting up...I have tiny bumps all over my forehead that you can't see really but I can feel it especially when I'm washing my face.

2) I have tiny red bumps on my chest and collarbone area. They aren't itchy or anything...they're just there.

3) I had lots of trouble getting out of bed this morning...I felt my sleep pulling me back in. It was one of those deep heavy sleeps that feel like you're stuck in molasses. (If that makes sense).

4) Constipation (but I'm on progesterone so it could be from that)

I hate phantom symptoms. I've had them for each and every failed cycle. For 2 cycles I had times where I had a very strange metalic taste in my mouth. Sore boobs late in the 2ww. Lightheadedness.

Do I have sensitive skin that is prone to acne breakouts for all my life and can explain away my face bumps? Yes! Have I had these weird little red bumps on my chest and neck before? Yes! Have I ever been sleepy in the morning? Every day, yes! Have I ever been constipated? I'm now realizing, yes, I have been. I am very irregular!

So, you see, all phantom symptoms do is confuse you. They make you think you MUST be pregnant when in reality you may not be. There could be a ton of other reasons why you are having these reactions.

You just don't really know until you test...which I'm doing in 3 days. T&P please!

No comments:

Post a Comment