God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Apartment before and after pics!

DH and I moved into this new apartment on April 1st. There was much to be done. At first, I didn't even like the apartment at all. I didn't see the potential but hubbs did. The carpets were filthy and everything was outdated.

This is the living room. I'll post several angles.




Yup, that's me...looking doubtful.







This is the dining room. See that nasty stain on the carpet? I really didn't think that would come out. Thank God the landlady had it professionally cleaned before we moved in.






This is our bedroom. The door on the left is the door to our half bath. We only took 1 before pic.


We still have some paint touch-ups (closet doors)








Hallway





And, last but not least, the kitchen which was the most work.





I didn't bother taking pics of the other 2 bedrooms, any of the bathrooms, or the computer room.

No comments:

Post a Comment