God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

First u/s tomorrow!

Beta #3 and first pregnant u/s is tomorrow! I'm both excited and nervous. I just want the good news to keep coming.

Update on me: I've been sleepy more often. At around 8:30 or 9:00 at night I usually fall asleep on the couch while the hubbs is watching TV. I am not sleeping too well since I have this cold and I pretty much cough all night. My boobies hurt more at night while I'm in bed. I've been wearing a bra to sleep hoping to make it better. The weird hunger all the time has not been so bad the last few days. I wonder if it's because I'm sick. No morning sickness yet and no frequent urination as far as I can tell.

I'm just hoping that my high betas are a good sign and keep doubling like they're supposed to. I hope the RE sees what she's supposed to see tomorrow morning to confirm a healthy pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment