God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Feeling pregnant??

This is such a strange experience, this pregnancy business. I haven't felt qeausy in a few days...just when I thought I might actually start morning sickness. Don't get me wrong, I don't LIKE throwing up. I guess I'd just feel more secure at this point after seeing the heartbeat and all.

I read yesterday that women with PCOS are at a much higher risk for miscarriage. That along with my lack of symptoms keeps me worried.

Wednesday I have my 3rd ultrasound so hopefully I'll feel better after that.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the pregnancy. I've got my fingers crossed for you! PCOS sucks and I am glad you were able to achieve your BFP!

    Happy ICLW!(#64)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the pregnancy. I will keep my fingers crossed too for the ultrasound!

    ICLW Visitor :-)

    ReplyDelete