God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Is m/s right around the corner?? And other symptoms...

So, I'm now 6w1d pregnant! People keep telling me the m/s must be right around the corner. Most say it hits around 7 weeks, one of my friends said hers started around 6 weeks. Another friend only felt queasy yet never got sick.

I haven't gotten nauseous to the point where I thought I might be sick. No dry heaving or gagging. But I have been experiencing a general sense of queasiness. Usually it's at night a few hours after dinner and a couple times it's been in the morning or various times during the day.

I've also experienced this strange hungry-yet-no-food-really-appeals-to-me-so-I'll-just-eat-whatever-doesn't-seem-gross feeling. You know the feeling, right? And then after I eat, I feel hungry again shortly after. Today I had 2 lunches! One at noon which was some left over baked ziti with ground beef and the other was at around 4pm which was some Easy Mac. I'm hoping to get some protein in today. I've been having trouble getting protein every day. I need to make more of an effort.

The boobs have been sore for a couple weeks now. I've basically been wearing a bra 24/7 for a while now...especially to sleep. I am planning on getting this maternity bra from A Pea in the Pod:

It really just looks like a stretchy sports bra so I hope I don't waste my money on this if it isn't worth it. It's about $50!

So in 2 days (on Wednesday) hubbs and I are going back to the RE for a 2nd u/s! She said we should see the heartbeat so I'm super excited. As always, I'm still nervous but, little by little, the nerves are giving way to more and more excitement!

This almost still doesn't seem 100% real. But I pray to God it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment