God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Beta #2 = 488!!!

I had my second beta yesterday and it more than doubled! I can't believe this is happening. I am praying that this baby sticks!

I have my first ultrasound appointment scheduled for 5/12 (Next week on Wednesday) with the RE. I will be staying with the RE until 8 weeks and then they will release me to the OB. I think they will be monitoring me weekly until then.

I also scheduled my first OB appointment for June 2nd and a backup for June 16th in case the RE hasn't released me by the 2nd.

Right now I am about 4.5 weeks along so super early. I haven't been experiencing many symptoms. I have been getting hungry more frequently and sore boobs. I did get queasy a couple of times but nothing too bad. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marielle. You have no idea who I am and I honestly have no idea how I found your blog....I'm sure I just clicked from a friend of a friend of a friend. Anyway, I wanted to tell you congrats and let you know I'm thinking of you. I'm sure you are stressed and worried and excited. I'll be checking back to see how you are doing in the coming weeks! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly! Welcome to my blog :)

    Thanks for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete