God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Slacking on ICLW...and new EDD!

I've been seriously slacking on ICLW these past 2 days. Everything has been a blur since Monday. Hubbs was finally fed up when the landlord kept up her phantom complaints. He called a realtor and told them we needed to see some apartments asap. So Monday evening we saw 3 possible apartments (all way to small and the only decent one was too much $).

We got home after 9pm and I was so sleepy that I just couldn't open my laptop to visit some blogs. And I had been busy all day at work that day. Yesterday I was super busy at work. As a moatter of fact I was out of the office all afternoon. When I got home I cooked and was so hot and tired I just layed on the couch like a lump and watched TV.

I am going to do my best to visit blogs and comment today since I don't have any more meetings today. This evening we're going to see another apartment. I'll have to update you all on the letter we drafted up to terminate our lease.

Aaaanyways...today we had our 3rd ultrasound. I found out I'm 7w1d so now my new EDD is 1/11/11! Isn't that cool?! RE said everything looks great. I get to reduce my PIO dose by half starting tonight and she said I should only have 1 week left on it! I have my last appointment with the RE next Wednesday the 2nd of June and then they will release me to my OB. I had my first OB apt already shceduled for the 2nd so I'm going to cancel it and keep my apt for the 16th instead. Makes more sense that way.

I leave you with a pic of our little bean at 7w1d (today):

1 comment:

  1. What a cute due date. :) Glad things are going well! I can't wait to be done with my PIO. My lower back is soooo sore!

    ReplyDelete