God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cautiously optimistic...you know what that means!

I've tested with 5 HPTs today (3 different kinds: 2 CBE +/- tests, 2 cheapie internet strips, and 1 cartridge style...6 if you count the CBE OPK digital) and..........

BFP!!!

The morning began on a negative note. I got up at around 7am to pee. I PIAC and had DH read the result while I went back to bed. I was too nervous to look myself. Not realizing that a super faint line is still a positive, he came in and said there was only 1 line. I cried and he held me.

A few minutes later, he went back to the bathroom and tested with another test. He came into the bedroom with both tests and we both saw the 2nd lines! They were pretty faint though.
I held my pee until about 4 pm and got this one:
Now I just need to get awesome beta numbers tomorrow!!!

2 comments: