God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Felling crappy...and sleepy

It's 5:05pm and I get out of work at 5:30. I can't wait! I've been so sleepy for the last several hours. And my throat has been killing me. We slept with a fan again last night and it was on high. I guess it wasn't such a warm night so I was freezing. We were also only covering ourselves with the flat sheet instead of the quilt.

I hope this is only a one day thing because tomorrow is hubby's birthday and I'm taking him to the city for dinner and a comedy club with some friends! I'm looking forward to it but I so do not want to feel this crappy.

Also, we have a slight dilemma. I have to take my PIO shot at 10pm. The comedy show starts at 8pm and should be over before then but our friends are going to be there. Only 1 couple knows about the shots (even though they still don't know about the pregnancy). How the heck am I going to do this? I just can't do it on my own. I need Alex to help. This should be interesting.

3 comments:

  1. Have a great time tonight with your DH. I'm sure you guys will work out the PIO shot with no problem. Play it slick ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way if your going to the hot comedy club in the city and you know my boy Jonel Vandemark, tell him Jessi & Dre say hi. :) Not sure if you know him but just in case. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica we went to Carolines on Broadway for the Comedy show. It was great! I don't know your friend though...sorry!

    ReplyDelete