God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Beta results today!=219!

I'm excited and nervous at the same time! I'm feeling anxious now. I've already gone for my blood work early in the morning and now I'm at work. The nurse normally calls me in the afternoon so now I wait.


I took yet another HPT test this morning and got a lovely plus sign within about 15-20 seconds!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! I'm just praying for a great beta number ::Oh please Lord let this be it!::

I'll update this post later on.

UPDATE: My beta is 219!!! I'm so happy!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you guys. Congrats! Praying your beta comes back with high numbers. :) I will check back in to see the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great beta Marielle! Woohoo! sending you doubling beta dust ;) Oops I forgot I have 2 google accounts. Well I'm sure you know I'm the same poster as above already. lol

    ReplyDelete